CBD Factum Massage Oil
- 500mg CBD Massage oil
- 250ml bottle
- ≤ 0.2% THC
- Sweet Almond Oil
Prepare the Skin
Because of the way that the CBD in oil enters the body, there is reduced bioavailability. This refers to the fact that less of the CBD will reach the endocannabinoid system. To maximize the amount of CBD that enters the relevant system, massagers should do what they can to provide it with a direct path to the skin. Ideally, this will include rinsing or cleaning the skin before the massage. Afterward, make sure that the skin is dry.
The low bioavailability of CBD in oils also means that users should be ready to use a generous amount. The more a person applies, the higher the chances are that the CBD will be able to engage with the endocannabinoid system.
For the best results, apply the oil generously and massage it firmly into the skin. This should help it reach the local endocannabinoid receptors on the skin. This part also goes back to paying attention to the instructions of the chosen oil. If the product cautions against overuse, pay attention to the warnings and stay within the outlined limits, while still being generous with the oil.
Wash Hands When Done
After giving someone a massage with CBD oil, individuals should make sure to wash their hands using soap and water. This helps ensure that they do not accidentally irritate the eyes by touching them with hands that contain the oil. The CBD may irritate the eyes in some cases, but it is also very likely that the other ingredients in the oil would irritate the eyes.
Using CBD massage oils can enhance relaxation and pain relief already associated with massages.
- Not suitable for people with nuts allergy.
- We extract all our CBD from organic hemp via CO2.
- CBD Factum Massage Oil is a premium massage oil infused with our THC-Free, Full Spectrum CBD Extract.
- CBD Factum Massage Oil makes offering high end massages instantly possible by giving clients the anti-inflammatory, pain-relieving, and stress-relieving recovery effects associated with CBD.
- Sweet Almond Oil absorbs well and leaves skin feeling extremely soft and well-moisturized.
- Do not use when pregnant.